Sweet Spot invites a proactive Community Manager Intern to our team in Cape Town. The intern will be instrumental in building a fun and inclusive community for our participants, who are employees from various companies participating in our 1-month Remote Development Experience in Cape Town. This role involves organizing events, ensuring participant satisfaction, and collaborating across departments to enhance our growth.
- Community building in Cape Town.
- Event coordination for networking events, workshops, private dinners, and hikes.
- Communication and information dissemination to participants.
- Regular check-ins and participant support.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, and Operations teams on strategic projects.
Who You Are
- 3rd or 4th-year WO or HBO student, versatile and open to various tasks.
- Strong organizational skills and independent work ethic.
- Excellent social and communication skills.
- Fluent in English.