CHG, Construcciones Hispano Germanas SA, a company founded in 1972, has extensive experience in real estate promotion and construction. The company is one of the leading real estate promotion companies on the Costa Blanca and is proud to have over 7,500 satisfied clients from all over Europe. For over 40 years we have been offering our clients the highest quality services. This has been our main goal from the very beginning and it has motivated us to expand and diversify the services we offer to create what is today the CHG Group of Companies.
- Effectively follow the preparation list created by the chef and cooks to plan his homework.
- Label and store all ingredients on shelves so they are organized and can be accessed easily.
- Measure the ingredients and seasonings to be used when cooking.
- Prepare ingredients for cooking, washing and cutting vegetables, plucking poultry free-range, scaling the fish, cutting the meat.
- Perform basic kitchen tasks, such as reducing sauces, blanching foods and dishes simple as salads or starters.
- Keep the kitchen and utensils clean and everything tidy.
- Make sure all food and other products are stored safely.
- Comply with health and nutritional guidelines, performing tasks as instructed.
Who You Are
- Currently enrolled in a culinary arts or hospitality program.
- Basic understanding of cooking techniques, knife skills, and food preparation.
- Ability to work effectively with kitchen staff to ensure timely and quality food production.
- Maintain high standards of food presentation and ensure accuracy in recipe execution.
- Clear communication with kitchen team members to ensure smooth coordination during service. Fluency in Spanish and English language
- Efficiently manage time to meet service demands and maintain food quality.