Technology company, dedicated to the development, manufacturing and marketing of products for the home. Pioneers in wireless electricity transmission applied to household appliances. Cloen Cordless technology, products without batteries and without cables. Invisible kitchens, invisible induction systems for cooking and also transmitting wireless electricity for the use of household appliances. Unique on the market. Our priority is to offer our customers products of the highest quality and with the latest innovations on the market. Our mission is to make the lives of our customers easier, through products aimed at covering the main needs in the home and for each member of the family. Our goal is to position CLOEN as a reference brand in the market in the home sector, always taking into account the trust and satisfaction of our customers as a priority.
- Assist in designing and testing electronic circuits and components.
- Learn and apply principles of electronic engineering to ongoing projects.
- Collaborate with the engineering team on hardware design and prototyping.
- Contribute to troubleshooting and debugging electronic systems.
- Participate in laboratory testing and data collection activities.
- Assist in the preparation of technical documentation.
- Learn and utilize relevant engineering software tools.
- Adapt and learn new technologies as required for project assignments.
Who You Are
- Enrolled in a relevant degree program, preferably in Electronic Engineering or a related field.
- Basic understanding of electronic circuit design and analysis.
- Eagerness to learn and apply principles of electronic engineering.
- Familiarity with hardware design tools and software.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Can speak Spanish & English
- Basic knowledge of electronic testing and measurement tools.