CHG, Construcciones Hispano Germanas SA, a company founded in 1972, has extensive experience in real estate promotion and construction. The company is one of the leading real estate promotion companies on the Costa Blanca and is proud to have over 7,500 satisfied clients from all over Europe. For over 40 years we have been offering our clients the highest quality services. This has been our main goal from the very beginning and it has motivated us to expand and diversify the services we offer to create what is today the CHG Group of Companies.
- Serve and advise clients interested in organizing events within our facilities.
- Carry out inspection visits to the premises where the events will take place, providing detailed information and assistance to customers.
- Collaborate with event organizing agencies to ensure proper planning successful.
- Welcome groups and clients upon arrival at the hotel, ensuring a High quality experience from the beginning.
- Supervise and track each event, from its beginning to its end. Monitor billing and ensure proper payments are made.
- Coordinate with other departments to guarantee the correct execution of the events, issuing service orders when necessary.
- Maintain and strengthen business relationships with regular customers, while you work to attract new clients.
- Maintain effective communication and strong interdepartmental relationships to ensure collaboration and success in event execution.
Who You Are
- Pursuing a degree in hospitality, event management, or a related field.
- Enthusiastic and detail-oriented individual with a passion for event planning.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Fluent in Spanish and English Language
- Basic understanding of event planning concepts and logistics.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and adapt to dynamic event environments.