CHG, Construcciones Hispano Germanas SA, a company founded in 1972, has extensive experience in real estate promotion and construction. The company is one of the leading real estate promotion companies on the Costa Blanca and is proud to have over 7,500 satisfied clients from all over Europe. For over 40 years we have been offering our clients the highest quality services. This has been our main goal from the very beginning and it has motivated us to expand and diversify the services we offer to create what is today the CHG Group of Companies.
- Supervise credit agencies and follow up.
- Control reservation payments and bonuses, coordinating blockages and communicating them to the corresponding departments.
- Organize, control and supervise the efficient allocation of reserves, based on historical.
- Monitor reservations in the system and promote agile management with the team.
- Analyze and coordinate rates and seasons with management, communicating and training the equipment in your sale.
- Plan services and communicate to other departments.
- Maintain updated inventory of units, descriptions and availability of additional beds for sale.
- Control customer credits and look for improvements, training the team.
- Monitor and optimize spaces for individual and group reservations, promoting cross selling.
- Verify and secure data, avoiding exceeding the number of rooms contracted in each category.
- Track reservations, report and analyze cancellations, providing supports for collection.
- Know and control current packages, offers and rates, reviewing them in a timely manner and communicating changes.
- Manage, control and coordinate human resources.
- Resolve incidents and supervise the quality of customer service.
- Establish commercial packages with the commercial address.
- Configure rates and create price codes.
Who You Are
- Currently enrolled in a hospitality management or related program.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Fluency in Spanish and English Language.
- Passion for delivering exceptional customer service and resolving inquiries.
- Ability to handle a dynamic work environment and adjust to changing priorities.
- Accurate data entry and meticulous in recording reservation details.
- Quick and effective problem-solving skills to address customer concerns.
- Maintain a courteous and professional demeanor with guests and colleagues.
- Efficiently manage time to meet reservation and customer service demands.