We are looking for university students who are seeking genuine work experience, vocational placement or an internship located in our Depot in Oslo - Nannestad. As an International Operations Intern, you'll be representing our brand in person, providing our guests with world-class customer service when they start and finish road trips of a lifetime. Do you enjoy challenges, meeting new people and fast-paced environments? If so, this position might be your next step!
- Client relationship management: handle incoming reservations, register guests, process payments, explain the vehicle functionalities, as well as terms & conditions, and take care of check-ins and check-outs;
- Operations handling: Align the reservations with the available campervans, coordinate vehicle return from vendors or additional parkings;
- Quality control: Maintain our campervans in top condition, verify and prepare them, identify possible maintenance or repairing needs;
- Stock management: Monitor stock, register consumption and identify needs.
Who You Are
- You're a student in Hospitality, Tourism, International Studies, Business Administration, or a related field looking for an internship (mandatory to be enrolled in a university);
- You are fluent in English, have a work permit and a valid driver's licence (mandatory);
- You like international environments and meeting new cultures;
- You have a natural talent for connecting with people and have a strong customer service orientation;
- You're a problem solver who thrives on creating solutions and is not afraid to get their hands dirty;
- You want a dynamic internship where you can put in practice the theoretical knowledge of your degree.