Xotels is a boutique hotel management company and a driving force of change in the hospitality industry. We have vast international experience in the development and management of hotels, assisting independent properties to outperform their local competition, and become market leaders. We have been operating since 2006, and in our 12-year existence have grown our portfolio to over 80 hotels in 4 continents, and have a team of 50 strong hotel experts. We are the A-Team of the hospitality industry, committed to generate a competitive ROI on your real estate and asset investments. Xotels, for a new breed of hoteliers …
- Support the marketing team in executing campaigns and promotional activities.
- Assist in creating content for social media, blog posts, and marketing materials.
- Learn and utilize marketing tools for data analysis and reporting.
- Contribute to market research efforts to identify trends and opportunities.
- Collaborate with team members on various marketing projects.
- Assist in organizing and coordinating events and product launches.
- Learn and adapt to company branding guidelines for consistent messaging.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions for creative marketing strategies.
Who You Are
- Enrolled in a relevant degree program, preferably in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Can speak Spanish and English
- Eagerness to learn and contribute to marketing initiatives.
- Basic understanding of marketing principles and concepts.
- Creative mindset with an eye for design and content creation.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Positive attitude and willingness to take on diverse marketing tasks.