SEE Network provides all the events experience, purchasing power and local connections you’ll ever need in one place, working together as a global single source of planning and implementation support. We speak your client’s language while negotiating with local suppliers to procure the best available deals for meetings, incentives and live events.
- Assist Project Manager for the project acquisition by actively managing the incoming requests
- Help cultivating and maintaining the client relationship throughout the project life cycle
- Develops client proposals together with Project Manager
- Builds, develops, and grows supplier and client relationships vital to the success of the business
- Sales / Marketing: perform market research for the assigned markets, including collecting data on existing clients as well as on potential new clients / prepare professional sales tools according to Internal
- Data Base work in descriptions (Hotels/Restaurants/Activities) / suppliers / clients Company guidelines
- Product Know-how maintain a continuing high level of competence with respect to the organization's products, services and prices to allow for professional selling
- Communicate & support all full time staff in process of quotations and professional offers (Power Point Presentations)
Who You Are
- Currently enrolled in a relevant degree program (Event Management, Business Administration, Hospitality Management)
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Proficient in English Language.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
- Proactive approach to identifying and addressing operational challenges.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Willingness to contribute ideas and actively participate in team discussions.