CHG, Construcciones Hispano Germanas SA, a company founded in 1972, has extensive experience in real estate promotion and construction. The company is one of the leading real estate promotion companies on the Costa Blanca and is proud to have over 7,500 satisfied clients from all over Europe. For over 40 years we have been offering our clients the highest quality services. This has been our main goal from the very beginning and it has motivated us to expand and diversify the services we offer to create what is today the CHG Group of Companies.
- Formalize the arrivals and departures of clients, providing them with the necessary information for the optimal provision of services.
- Effectively manage reservations to meet customer expectations.
- Register, control and charge for the services consumed by clients.
- Perform correspondence, courier and messaging services in a qualified manner. alarm clock when necessary or give us instructions for it.
- Provide clients with the greatest discretion with all information they request.
- Mediate between client communications and the departments that issue them and receive, so that they are carried out with reliability, promptness and discretion.
- Review and update occupancy lists for the different departments.
- Ensure the safety of clients, with control of the alarm switchboard.
- Track forgotten and lost items, laundry together with the flooring department.
- Perform cash closing and balancing.
- Control and record the delivery of towel deposits.
- Send the relevant documentation for vehicle rental, golf course outings, theme parks, etc.
Who You Are
- Intermediate or Higher Degree in the Tourism Management Specialty or Certificate Professionalism in Tourist Accommodations, Hotel Reception.
- Professional level of English is essential, and Spanish and German or another language is valuable.