Xotels is a boutique hotel management company and a driving force of change in the hospitality industry. We have vast international experience in the development and management of hotels, assisting independent properties to outperform their local competition, and become market leaders. We have been operating since 2006, and in our 12-year existence have grown our portfolio to over 80 hotels in 4 continents, and have a team of 50 strong hotel experts. We are the A-Team of the hospitality industry, committed to generate a competitive ROI on your real estate and asset investments. Xotels, for a new breed of hoteliers …
- Assist in analyzing pricing and revenue data to optimize profitability.
- Support in monitoring and forecasting demand for products/services.
- Learn and utilize revenue management tools and software.
- Contribute to the development of pricing strategies based on market trends.
- Collaborate with the revenue management team to implement pricing adjustments.
- Assist in preparing reports on revenue performance and trends.
Who You Are
- Enrolled in a relevant degree program, preferably in Business, Finance, or a related field.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Eagerness to learn and contribute to revenue management strategies.
- Basic understanding of business and financial principles.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.