We are seeking an enthusiastic and driven Sales Intern to join our dynamic team. This role is an exciting opportunity for students interested in pursuing a career in sales and business development in the technology sector. The intern will gain hands-on experience in a fast-paced, professional environment, working with a variety of barcode and RFID products.
- Assist the sales team in developing and managing client relationships.
- Support in the creation and follow-up of sales proposals and quotes.
- Conduct market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Participate in the preparation and execution of sales strategies.
- Provide administrative support to the sales team, including managing customer databases and sales records.
Who You Are
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, or a related field.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and independently.
- A keen interest in technology and innovative solutions.
Nice To Haves
- Previous experience in a sales or customer service role is a plus.
- Multilingual capabilities are advantageous.