This position is concerned with being responsible for the set up & clearing of the restaurant. Prepare and serve beverage to the guest according to the service rules, policy, procedure & etiquette. Adhere to local regulations concerning health, safety, or other compliance requirements, as well as brand standards and local policies and procedures. At InterContinental Hotels & Resorts we look for people who are charming, confident, and internationally-minded; people who know what it takes to exceed guest expectations.
- Assist in providing exceptional customer service to guests in the hotel dining area.
- Learn and practice proper food and beverage service etiquette.
- Take and process guest orders accurately and efficiently.
- Collaborate with kitchen staff to ensure timely food delivery.
- Set up and clear dining tables in accordance with hotel standards.
- Respond promptly to guest inquiries and concerns.
- Assist in maintaining cleanliness and hygiene in the dining area.
- Attend training sessions to enhance hospitality and service skills.
Who You Are
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Able to speak, read and write English
- Motivator & self-starter, Display initiative, Commitment to professional values, Team Player
- Customer / people oriented, Created / open-minded
- High School, One year experience preferably in a hotel of similar size and complexity and including supervisory experience or training.