Krohnark is a design team consisting of interior designers, furniture designers, architects and a network of other creative disciplines. We design, prepare and complete interiors that excite, strengthen identity/branding and create value. Krohn interior architects have recognized that broad and interdisciplinary expertise is necessary to identify, understand and fulfill the customers' various needs. Our goal is to provide a team that can contribute with different experience, knowledge and expertise, we run an office where the client's needs are well taken care of. Design is communication - The interior architect's task is to create good spaces, through layout, lighting, colours, shapes and surfaces we design environments that will increase communication and interaction between people, adapted to the tasks they have to perform and the function to be satisfied. Companies must increasingly communicate an image that is expressed through the choice of materials, shape and colours. A well-thought-out interior concept will help to strengthen the brand and give employees a place they want and want to work - and not least - to show off to their partners and customers. Krohn's aim is to always deliver creative and comprehensive solutions adapted and tailored to the client's needs. Corporate identity via design is one of our strengths.
- Support in creating conceptual designs and layouts for interior spaces.
- Assist in drafting detailed plans, elevations, and 3D visualizations.
- Collaborate with the design team to select and source materials and furnishings.
- Learn and apply design software for project presentations.
- Contribute to site visits and assist in project coordination.
- Participate in design meetings and brainstorming sessions.
- Support in organizing and maintaining project documentation.
- Adapt and learn new design techniques and industry trends.
Who You Are
- Enrolled in a relevant degree program, preferably in Interior Architecture or a related field.
- Basic knowledge of interior design principles and spatial planning.
- Proficiency in design software such as AutoCAD, SketchUp, or similar tools.
- Eagerness to learn and apply interior architecture concepts.
- Strong creativity and an eye for aesthetic details.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- Willingness to adapt and learn new design trends and techniques.