Earth Company is looking for a multimedia intern to produce visually compelling the content surrounding Earth Company’s day-to-day operations in supporting the Impact Heroes.
- Document Earth Company's team activities, special meetings, and events through photos and videos for social media.
- Organize documentation in a comprehensive content bank.
- Create short, compelling videos for social media.
- Stay updated with online content trends and align them with Earth Company's brand and vision.
- Assist in conceptualizing monthly social media content strategy.
- Bi-weekly reporting on content performance.
Who You Are
Nice To Haves
- Excellent level in English communication, verbal and written.
- Passion and motivation to make the world a better place
- Currently attending or graduated from college/university
- Proven skills in mobile photography and videography, with fluency in using Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, or any other editing software.
- Knowledge in sustainability, social impact, and regeneration is a huge plus.
- A can-do and collaborative mindset. Comfortable with the ambiguities and demands of a rapidly evolving work environment, particularly in a start-up like workplace