The most innovative, sustainable and complete travel booking solution, distinctly designed for corporate travel. The highest value and the best management tool, all in one.
- Support the sales team in lead generation and prospecting activities.
- Assist in preparing and delivering sales presentations to potential clients.
- Learn and utilize CRM systems to manage customer information and sales data.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve sales targets and objectives.
- Conduct market research to identify potential business opportunities.
- Assist in the preparation of sales reports and analysis.
- Engage with customers to address inquiries and provide product/service information.
- Shadow and learn from experienced sales professionals in various aspects of the sales process.
Who You Are
- Currently pursuing a degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, or a related field.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Eagerness to learn and contribute to sales initiatives.
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer relationship management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Openness to learn from experienced sales professionals.