GXVO offers a unique Wildlife Conservation Internship for those passionate about preserving nature's beauty and biodiversity. This program invites you to immerse yourself in the breathtaking landscapes of Ghana, where you will contribute significantly to vital conservation efforts. As an intern, you will engage directly with nature and play a crucial role in safeguarding Ghana’s rich biodiversity, while working in various natural reserves and conservation areas across the country.
- Habitat Restoration: Participate in tree planting and habitat restoration activities, and assist in controlling invasive species.
- Wildlife Monitoring and Research: Engage in wildlife monitoring, track species, and assist in data collection and analysis.
- Community Outreach and Education: Develop and deliver educational programs and launch awareness campaigns for conservation.
- Research and Monitoring: Assist in research and monitoring initiatives, contributing to informed conservation strategies.
- Community Engagement: Work with local communities to promote a culture of conservation.
- Biodiversity Conservation: Actively participate in preserving the region's rich biodiversity.
Who You Are
- Background in Environmental Science or Biology: Beneficial but not mandatory; a related academic background is a plus.
- Physical Fitness: Ability to perform physical activities, including fieldwork in diverse terrains.
- Passion for Conservation: A strong, genuine interest in wildlife and environmental conservation.